Below are instructions on how to change your Mobile Link notifications when accessing your account from the Mobile Link website. If you would like instructions for how to access from the Mobile Link App, click here.
- While logged in, click on your name in the upper right hand corner, choose ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- Click the pencil next to NOTIFICATIONS.
- In the PRIMARY CONTACT INFO box, click the black arrow to open up the EMAIL or TEXT notification options.
- If you want to add additional emails or phone numbers to send notifications you may do that on this screen as well.
NOTE: As of 5/14/2021, there is a Known issue we are actively trying to fix, where if you ADD AN ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBER the numbers will show PRIMARY and SECONDARY in numeric order, which may not be correct. Again we are working on this.
- Update the Email or Text notification, click the button to turn it off or on.
Once you update, you can close your account and the settings will be saved.
Thank you again for your business and being a valued member of the Mobile Link Family.
If you need additional assistance, feel free to contact us at the avenues below.