There are several reasons why you may need to have a generator removed from your account. Most common scenario is you no longer own the generator (moved) or have upgraded the generator to a new one.
NOTE: If you are on a Dealer Managed Subscription, you will need to call the dealer to have the generator removed. Or you can contact customer support for assistance.
IMPORTANT: Once you remove the generator from the account the subscription is canceled. Subscriptions are non transferrable between generators.
Instructions to remove generator from Mobile Link Account:
- Logon to your account through a web browser: https://app.mobilelinkgen.com/
(This cannot be done through the Mobile App).
- Once logged in click on the picture of your generator.
- Click on SUBSCRIPTION on the left hand side.
- Click on MANAGE PLAN
- Scroll down and choose Cancel Remote Monitoring at the bottom of the page.
- Click, Yes, Cancel.
- Choose your reason, of I have moved.
- Click CONFIRM CANCELLATION.