Some users with old and inactive Mobile Link accounts will have received the following message:
"On December 15, we will be removing Mobile Link accounts that have not yet logged in and agreed to terms and conditions. In order to keep your account you must take action."
This article applies to users who have had inactive Mobile Link accounts for several years. This includes free, paid subscription, and dealer-managed accounts.
To verify and preserve your Mobile Link account:
1. Log in to Mobile Link: Visit https://app.mobilelinkgen.com/ and log into your account.
2. Verify Your Email: Check your inbox for a verification email and confirm your email address.
3. Provide a Password: Set up a secure password for your Mobile Link account.
4. Agree to Terms and Conditions: Complete the process by agreeing to the terms and conditions.
What if my account is dealer-managed?
Your dealer will have received a notification regarding the expiration of inactive accounts enrolled in their FLEET program. Reach out to your dealer to have them re-send the enrollment email. Once the invite is received, click the link and complete the account setup process.
What happens if I let my account expire?
If the account verification is not completed by the due date, then the account must be recreated and generators must be re-enrolled. See How Do I Set up a Mobile Link Account and Enroll Devices for Monitoring? for more information.
Common Issues and Troubleshooting:
- Forgot Password: If you forgot your password, click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page to reset it.
- Email Not Received: Check your spam or junk folder if you haven't received the verification email. If you still can't find it, ensure your email address is entered correctly during the sign-up process.
- Technical Assistance: For any technical issues, our support team is ready to help. Email us at email@example.com.