On some newer Android devices, the phone may ignore Wi-Fi networks that do not have internet access, like the MLG Wi-Fi network broadcasted by your generator. As a result, in some cases this message may appear even though you have connected to the network. Below are steps you can take to get the phone to connect to the MLG Wi-Fi network if you are experiencing this issue.
To bypass the error message:
- Put the device in airplane mode or turn off Cellular/Mobile Data
- Enable Wi-Fi on your mobile device
- Connect to your generator's MLG network
- Press OK to dismiss the error
- Press "I'm Ready!" to continue setup