All Mobile Link subscribers are set to auto-renew on their plan's anniversary date. Cancellation will essentially break this auto-renewal plan.
- Monthly Mobile Link subscriptions, you may cancel at any time, the cancellation will begin at the next month your service begins. If you cancel in the middle of the month, there will be no refunds or credits. We would end your service, and not bill you for subsequent months.
- Annual Mobile Link subscribers, you can cancel at any time. There is no refund or credit for unused time. Your subscription will remain active until the anniversary date, and will not automatically renew.
- Dealer Managed generators will need to be cancelled directly with the dealer. If you choose to go from owner paid to dealer paid, the remaining time on your owner paid license will be transferred to your dealer and once expired the dealer will pay for the subscription. There is no need to cancel just let your dealer know you already have an active Mobile Link subscription and they can handle the transition for you!
Cancelling through Mobile Link:
- Logon to Mobile Link website - https://app.mobilelinkgen.com
- Click on the generator tile
- Choose SUBSCRIPTION from left side of screen
- Choose MANAGE PLAN
- Choose CANCEL AUTO RENEW
- Choose YES, CANCEL
- Choose CANCELLATION FEEDBACK option.
Refer to the End User License Agreement (EULA) Section 9 Termination for our refund statement.
Please sign in to leave a comment.