It is not uncommon for a Mobile Link user to forget or require a change to be made to the password used for their Mobile Link Account. The password for a Mobile Link account can be changed from the Welcome Back! page which displays after entering the login email address (User ID), on the website. For security purposes, a verification code is sent to the new email address provided during this process. It is required to have access to this email before you start, the codes do expire.
To reset or update the password used for a Mobile Link Account:
- Open a web browser, navigate to and log in to the Mobile Link website by entering the account email address, then click NEXT.
- Click the RESET PASSWORD button at the bottom of the window
- Click the Send Verification Code button.
- Enter the verification code and click Continue
Note: The verification code is sent to the email address that was provided in Step 1. Access that email account to retrieve the required verification code. If the email is not found or expires before it is entered, click Send New Code to have a new verification code sent to that email address.
- Enter and confirm the desired new password
Note: New password must be at least 8 characters in length but can be any combination of letters, numbers, or symbols
- The password has now been successfully updated.
Note: If the account is already logged into the app on a mobile device, please log out and log in with the new password.