Owners have expressed interest in being able to update the main logon email they use for their Mobile Link account. Say for instance, you want to move your Mobile Link email from from a yahoo.com to a gmail.com, etc. This process will walk you through how to change your main Mobile Link logon email.
IMPORTANT: This requires you to have an active Mobile Link account that you can successfully logon. If you do not have an account, you can sign up at https://app.mobilelinkgen.com and follow the setup procedures.
If you need assistance setting up your account, contact us at https://app.mobilelinkgen.com/support.
For current Mobile Link Accounts, steps below will walk you through the Change Email Process.
- Login to Mobile Link with your existing email address, http://app.mobilelinkgen.com
- Click on the drop down in the upper right corner of the screen next to your name and choose Account Settings.
- Click on the pencil icon on the Account Login card.
- Enter the new email and proceed with the verification steps
- Once your email is changed, logon to your account with the new email and password that you setup.