There are several potential reasons why you would be getting prompted to "Finish setting up your product". This is because your subscription has expired and could not renew. Below are a few scenarios to help resolve the issue.
Your paid Mobile Link subscription has expired, and more than likely, the credit card failed when we tried to process the renewal.
- Log onto your Mobile Link account through https://app.mobilelinkgen.com
- Click on the ORANGE banner that pops up labeled "FINISH SETTING UP YOUR PRODUCT"
NOTE: This is your opportunity to chose a new subscription or continue with the same one.
- Choose a subscription and then verify your credit card information on file. Please keep close eye on the billing address presented, this may need to be changed.
- Once your have chosen the subscription, and updated your payment, the payment will be processed and you will then have access to your generator.
- At this point, you may log on to the app and your subscription should be active.
*If you have problems, try LOGGING off and logging back in, as the logon information is often stored and doesn't refresh.*
The subscription your dealer manages has expired, and you will be prompted to contact your dealer to discuss the expiration.
Please contact your dealer and discuss the resolution with them. If you are not looking to renew your account with the dealer (and renew independently please contact customer support).