Notifications are turned on by default when you setup a Mobile Link account, because there are so many options. we want the generator owner to manage notifications.
After installing the Mobile Link for Generators app from the App or Play store, you will logon with your Mobile Link credentials. If you do not have a Mobile Link account, you will need to register your information, generator and mobile link device (wifi or cellular).
Follow this: How to logon to Mobile Link for the first time.
NOTE: If you happen to access your account through the Website, notification access is in a slightly different place.
Steps to changing Notifications from the Mobile Link App:
Once you have the account setup, the app downloaded, and you have logged into your app. Follow the steps below to update the notifications.
- Click on the arrow at the top of the generator tile.
- Click on the person icon.
- Click the arrow next to the generator you want to update.
- Click on the pencil next to NOTIFICATIONS.
- Click the arrow next to Email, Text/SMS or Push to update the notifications for each delivery method.
- Click the toggle button ON (green) or OFF (gray) next to the specific notification options.
- You can also add additional emails or phone numbers to receive the notifications. All emails and phone numbers on your Mobile Link account will receive the exact same notifications.
Once you are finished, you can back out of the notification screen by clicking the back arrow at the top of the screen, all changes are live and do not need to be saved. Once you see your generator tile, you can click this and access the specific information for that tile.
Note: if you want more of a tour of the app.
Click the link for a Tour Video: Mobile Link App Tour Video
If you need additional assistance, feel free to search the Support Center for additional topics. You may also contact us at the avenues below.
Thank you again for your business and being a valued member of the Mobile Link Family.