There are times when we need to hard reset the Mobile Link device which means disconnecting the power and then connecting the power. If you do not feel comfortable then you will need to contact your dealer.
- Press the off button on generator
- Turn the main circuit breaker off (on generator)
- Remove 7.5-amp fuse
- Disconnect battery negative than positive.
- Unplug the Mobile Link Device from the controller
- Leave it disconnected for 1-2 minutes
- Reconnect battery positive than negative
- Place 7.5-amp fuse back in
- Hit auto (you may need to reset your current date/time)
- Turn breaker on generator back on.
Please login to your mobile link account to now check to see if the conditions have improved. If you are not seeing communication still, please contact customer support or your local dealer for further assistance.