There are times when we need to HARD reset the Mobile Link device which means disconnecting the power and then connecting the power. This is a technical step that you should only work with if you feel comfortable. If you do not feel comfortable then you will need to contact your dealer.
- Press the off button on generator
- Turn the main circuit breaker off (on generator)
- Remove 7.5-amp fuse
- Disconnect battery negative than positive.
- Unplug the Mobile Link Device from the controller
- Leave it disconnected for 1-2 minutes
- Reconnect battery positive than negative
- Place 7.5-amp fuse back in
- Hit auto (you may need to reset your current date/time)
- Turn breaker on generator back on.
The device should be communicating now. If not please contact customer support or your local dealer for further assistance.
How can we help you?