Mobile Link 2.18.0 Release Notes
April 28, 2022
Tank Utility - fully incorporated in Mobile Link!
- The new LTE* Tank Utility monitors can now be set up and enrolled all the way through the Mobile Link app.
- There is a short 1-minute video (not necessary to play) showing the users how to set up and activate their new Tank device.
- The very end lets the user know the first year is free, but after that, the subscription fee is $49.99/year.
- A credit card is required upfront but will not be charged until the 1-year date
- Ability to cancel will be in a future release, before the 1-year date
- Ability to go in and edit/update tank details
- Add their fuel provider from a list of providers
*Wi-Fi Tank Monitors are free/do not have a subscription cost
- Any Tank Utility monitors (LTE or Wi-Fi) sold through a Fuel Provider can be enrolled in Mobile Link and will not have a subscription added to them.
- Due to CDMA support going away at the end of 2022, a persistent banner message is being added to these generators to inform the user of their options of staying connected to Mobile Link.
- If they have a preferred dealer, the message will tell the user to contact their dealer
- If they do not have a preferred dealer, the message will take them to a web page to learn how they can order an LTE device
Put Generator in Auto Mode at end of Connection Process
- A note was added to the very last step of the reconnection process to tell users to make sure to put their generator back into auto mode if it is not already in that mode
Last Updated Text
- Text was added in the warranty section to inform the users when their warranty information was last updated. This is in the instance a user recently upgraded their warranty and that page is not yet reflecting that information.