Mobile Link 2.19.0 Release
Internal Release Notes
May 25rd, 2022
Updates on Web and Mobile:
- Wi-Fi subscriptions during enrollment in Mobile Link:
- Will not see the setup video for LTE Tank devices
- Will not see payment info as Wi-Fi subscriptions are free
- Removed fuel consumption type from the dashboard card as this is in the menu options when clicking on the card
- If a user does not complete their enrollment of a tank device, when logging back in, they will see a banner to finish their subscription on the top of the card
- Maintenance schedule tool tip
- Added a hover over the maintenance schedule to let the user know where in the User Manual to go to see which maintenance tasks are performed for Schedule A & Schedule B.
- CDMA or LTE users, if disconnected, will see a message relating to the problem may be due to their cellular service.
How can we help you?
Our customer care center is here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.