It may be necessary for a Mobile Link user to update which credit card is used for processing their Mobile Link Subscription. A new card provider may be selected, or perhaps a card has reached its expiration date and a new card has been issued. Regardless of the reasoning, it is easy to update the credit card that is on file through the Mobile Link Website.
Note: The subscription section of Mobile Link is currently only available through the Mobile Link website. Subscription information is currently unavailable through the Android and iOS apps available through the Google Play Store and Apple AppStore due to credit card processing limitations and restrictions put in place by those App Store providers (Google and Apple). As a result, subscription changes are only possible through the Mobile Link Website.
To update the credit card used in Mobile Link
- Open a web browser, navigate to and log in to the Mobile Link website.
- Click the generator card/box or the in the top right corner
- Click on the Subscription tab
- Click on the icon by the card if updating the credit card on file.
- Enter the new credit card information then click SAVE AND CLOSE.
Note: Credit cards that are re-issued to customers due to the previous card reaching its expiration date, are still considered new cards by the credit card providers. As a result, Mobile Link will require the full card information to be re-entered despite only the expiration date information changing.
- The credit card used by Mobile Link has now been updated.